COSHH Regulations demand the safe storage of hazardous items. Our Low Hazardous 2 door Cabinet fulfills these regulations by isolating flammable materials and vapours from potential sources of ignition and clearly identifies hazardous products in the event of fire.
H1015 x W915 x D460mm
* Robust durable construction with Smoke/Fire Alarm
* Re-inforced doors with clear labelling
* Removable 75mm sealed sump base tray
* Supplied with 1 adjustable shelf with loading up to 85kg
* 2 keys with 10 disc lock with 3000 serial combinations
* Optional padlock hasp for extra security
* Ergonomic lock protects cupboard from key scratching
* Complies with HFL/LPG Reg 1972 Sec 5 -
* HSE - The Storage of Flammable Containers HS(G)51
* Working towards many of the principles outlined in DSEAR Regs. 2002
* High Visibility 270 degree labelling conforming to BS5609
* Main body of cupboard is Silver Grey - Doors Yellow
Delivery charges are calculated based on the entered delivery postcode. Charges will be calculated at Cart page.