COSHH Regulations demand the safe storage of hazardous items. Our Small Hazardous Cabinet fulfills these regulations by isolating flammable materials and vapours from potential sources of ignition and clearly identifies hazardous products in the event of fire.
H890 X W460 X D460
* Robust durable construction with Smoke/Fire Alarm
* Re-inforced doors with clear labelling
* Removable 75mm sealed sump base tray
* Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves with loading up to 85kg
* 2 keys with 10 disc lock with 3000 serial combinations
* Ergonomic lock protects cupboard from key scratching
* Complies with HFL/LPG Reg 1972 Sec 5 -
* HSE - The Storage of Flammable Containers HS(G)51
* Working towards many of the principles outlined in DSEAR Regs. 2002
* High Visibility 270 degree labelling conforming to BS5609
* Main body of cupboard is Silver Grey - Doors Yellow
Delivery charges are calculated based on the entered delivery postcode. Charges will be calculated at Cart page.